Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Rest of Last Week . . .


Just had to post a few more things. Remember how busy I said last week was, here are a few more that I had to post especially for the grandparents.

Braden's Kindergarten Opera "WHO HAS THE LOUDEST ROAR" (We haven't gotten the video clip transferred yet for this but just have a picture - more later . . maybe . . .)

The Cache Valley Youth Symphony (Kaylee) had their final concert for the season last week as well. I'm including a brief clip of that as well. I'm a bit sad to say that I wasn't able to attend as I had to coach Braden's soccer game then head to a mandatory parent's meeting for Kendall's Marching Band. Whitney taped much of it for me and I heard from several other people that it was fantastic.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Spring Concert
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

No comments:

PUGH UNIVERSITY

PUGH UNIVERSITY
Students currently enrolled