Monday, March 9, 2009

An Opposition in All Things!

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful! The snow was almost totally gone, the temperature was in the 50s and the sun was shining. A good day for a walk. Well. . . today we woke up to this!






Wow! This is mother's nature's handywork living in the north! I will be forever grateful for this water when the heat of the summer is upon us but until then, I will just have to live with my spring fever. It's a good thing that Whitney left for Cheyenne, WY yesterday. I only hope he can make it back later in the week. Should I save the shovelling for him?? Maybe it will melt?? Maybe I'll move to Hawaii?? There's a foot of snow and it's still coming!






3 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

WOW - that is a lot of snow!!! Hopefully it will melt soon.

The DeGooyer Tetrad said...

We sure do not miss the snow. We love our 80 degree temp just fine. In fact we ate outside after we went to the temple on Saturday. The snow is beautiful though.

Teresa said...

Hawaii? How about Arizona?! Isn't there any openings for Whitney at ASU?

PUGH UNIVERSITY

PUGH UNIVERSITY
Students currently enrolled