Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tell Me You Haven't Done This Before??!







I'm reading quietly Sunday evening and hear squeals of delight coming from the stairs to our basement. I go and this is what I see. (Notice the sleeping bag with pillows stuffed at the bottom).


The kids didn't get to go to Lagoon this year so they decided to make their own rides right here at home - Aren't they so creative??!Actually, I should put a poll to the side for how many of you have done this - My siblings and I did when we were growing up. It was fun! I allowed them to have some fun until someone's head got bumped (of course).




1 comment:

DeGooyer Family said...

Guilty! =) Especially when my parents weren't home. =) Hope you guys have a good weekend!

PUGH UNIVERSITY

PUGH UNIVERSITY
Students currently enrolled