Friday, November 21, 2008

Take the Challenge!!

This last year I decided that I grumble and complain more than is necessary for a mom of 6 ... SO... I decided to take time each night for a year to think of something I was grateful for which I had never thought of before. Immediately all the "biggies" were out - family, church, my savior, home, food, etc... This was more of a chore for me BUT I learned so much. I have been totally and completely blessed in ways that I never could have imagined. So now, here's the challenge --- I challenge everyone who reads my blog to do this for the next year. My only regret was that I didn't write down all my 365 things!! This year I will and my family has agreed (most of them that is) to take the challenge with me.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Good idea, as long as I don't have to blog it!

DeGooyer Family said...

What a fun idea!

PUGH UNIVERSITY

PUGH UNIVERSITY
Students currently enrolled