Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Busy Week?!


Today I told myself that I needed to slip in some time for at least one entry this week on my blog. Kaylee and Kendall both had concerts at school (separate days). They were delightful to attend. Whitney and I loved each minute and were also able to count both nights as dates. Kaylee plays the violin and their string orchestra performed Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" and did an excellent job if I might say (I'm not biased either). Kendall's group performed various other band selections. I'm ashamed to say that I forgot my camera. This brings me to another reason to BLOG - it will enable me to remember my camera - Right?? I hope so. (Here is a picture of Kaylee at her last concert)
I will take several pictures tomorrow of Kaylee's Sadie Hawkins Date. She and 7 other couples are coming here for dessert and activities.



1 comment:

DeGooyer Family said...

She looks so beautiful!! I bet both concerts were great - wish we could have been there!

PUGH UNIVERSITY

PUGH UNIVERSITY
Students currently enrolled