Thursday, September 3, 2009

Networking & Multitasking


I have several people ask me how I am able to keep up on everything with the kids, church calling, work, home responsibilities, and extra-curricular activities . . . Well, here's my secret . . . I DON'T!! ARGHHH! Actually, I network and multitask. These are any mother's secret weapon. We find other moms who are willing to help out if we help them and we work out carpools and talent swapping. It works great! Most of you reading my blog know exactly what I'm talking about.

It has been a busy week so I will just post a "cute" picture because the other way I'm able to keep up is - I laugh as much as I can, especially at myself and the things that help me to learn how to be flexible, patient, enduring, and creative.
Whitney reminded me(as I'm typing lesson plans at 10:30 PM) that the journey to becoming a wonderful teacher is a marathon, not a sprint (WORDS OF WISDOM! but either way, it's a run!). He helps out and that also is how I do it!

4 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

You are doing GREAT!!! You are such a good example to everyone around you of all of the things you mentioned. Keep up the GOOD work! =)

The DeGooyer Tetrad said...

Using your resources is so important. I always tell my girls to think it through and use your resources. They are probably sick of hearing it but they are catching on.
You are truely amazing at all you do and an example to everyone around you. Thank you for being my sister and friend. I love you.

Wills Family Blog said...

You go girl! When you are feeling overwhelmed just think ... I conquered VOLLMER ... I can do anything! Keep your chin up! If anyone can do it all it's you!

AngieMarshall said...

Finally took time to look at blogs! You're teaching! Wow. I would love for you to teach my kiddos. The pictures are fun. We love you guys.

PUGH UNIVERSITY

PUGH UNIVERSITY
Students currently enrolled