Monday, June 29, 2009

No Title - Just the Facts . . .

I seem to have lost my precious spare time, can anyone lone me some?? I guess as long as it isn't my mind that's missing, we're in a good place. Here are the facts of the preceding weeks of which I was unable to blog...

Fact 1: Kaylee started on her CNA certification (Certified Nurses Assistant). She will be going to school most of the summer but is really enjoying her classes and labs. She works part-time cleaning houses but was able to attend youth conference last week for half of the day each day.

Fact 2: Kendall finally completed Driver's Ed and is working on getting in those driving hours since he is already 16. He spent a week at Band Camp, Priesthood in Action Camp, a week of youth conference (EFY at USU), and a week in Moab along with Whitney biking for high adventure scouting.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Kendall Scout Camp
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Fact 3: Shannon is working for a neighbor (almost everyday) weeding, watering, and whatever else that needs to be done. She also completed several weeks of volleyball camp.

Fact 4: Weslie is in science camp and loves it and has had several softball practices and games.

Fact 5: Fact 3 & 4 show that I am often without a sitter for my two little angels. Braden often reads to Landon to pass the time (a requirement for time on the computer). Landon is still in speech twice a week during the entire summer. He loves it!

Fact 6: We repaired our suburban after reviewing the cold hard facts about transportation for a family of 8. There are many good minivans out there but they hardly have the room to haul us and all our gear.

Fact 7: We have gotten rid of the big pile of dirt FINALLY (NOT!!) There's still about a half a garden's worth left. I'm putting a sign on it tomorrow (Free dirt!) Whitney wants his parking space back or I'll be forced to reside in the dirt. (Just Kidding - I hope!)

Fact 8: I haven't been able to get into my classroom at school yet due to the lack of a key and my partner teacher having surgery BUT . . . I'm really working hard on my curriculum.

Fact 9: We spent this last week with family again as Brett & Alana visited with their family and we went up to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House along with all the rest of my family.
(MAJOR fun!!!)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: One Day of DeGooyer Fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Fact 10: We are wishing all of you the best summer ever and would love to see you soon, but if not --- We love you all the same.

1 comment:

DeGooyer Family said...

We had such a great time!!! Thanks again for the visit - we always enjoy staying with you guys. Hope to see you sooner than later! =)

PUGH UNIVERSITY

PUGH UNIVERSITY
Students currently enrolled