Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm going to try and keep up my blog again. It will not be easy but my desire and goal is to learn more about blogging! Anyone out there know much about blog graphics? I've been exploring many teacher blogs and feel terribly inadequate!! There are some seriously cute blogs out there. The Pugh Crew has been busy! Kendall has moved out of our home, Kaylee is graduating with her RN in Dec. AND getting married in August! AND I'm going full-time!! Many of you will understand the chaos within my heart as I enter this stage of life, many of you won't (bless you!). I will just post right now that I struggled oh so deeply to go to work full-time. My first and greatest love is to be home with my children. I'm seriously a happier individual when I am. I also am more creative and able to help others around me more. I will miss having the time to do these things but will plant my feet forward and go forth to do what I have received revelation to do. My new motto is "Be a better person today than you were yesterday!" So far, I'm gaining ground as I've learned so much the last several years from various struggles in my life. I'm so grateful for learning experiences. If my life had gone as I had planned it, I know I wouldn't be the kind of person I am today so... I'm grateful. For those of you out there who still check my blog, I hope you are finding the same growth.

1 comment:

DeGooyer Family said...

Best wishes in being a full time teacher! Exciting and scary at the same time, I'm sure. You will be great!!

PUGH UNIVERSITY

PUGH UNIVERSITY
Students currently enrolled