Saturday, July 18, 2009

Moving Days!

This entry needs no picture - the title will conjure pictures for every reader, I'm sure. After a week of packing people and helping repair, paint, load, fix, babysit, etc... I'm grateful that we are NOT moving. I helped a good friend and Whitney's sister this week as well as spending one day moving my classroom stuff around. It was a work out but well worth it. My heart goes out to those who are moving and my heart prays that we will be blessed to stay where we are for a very LONG time! Age does seem to affect energy (NOT FAIR - anyone agree??!). I used to think I was invincible, I'd be young forever. Rude Awakening - This doesn't exist except in fairytales. Those of you who are much older than I are laughing and saying, "Just wait!". I know and I won't complain.

We did have some good friends come visit, The Marshalls. It was good to see them! I'm sad to say, I forgot to pull out my camera!! They will just have to visit again! Other than that, not much new to report to you from bloggerville but just hoping that all of you are enjoying your summer. It goes by WAY TOO FAST!! I sure enjoy having the kids around even if schedules are non-existent, the cubboards constantly being emptied, and the house in a disarray.

PS - GO SEE HARRY POTTER!! With all my teens, we couldn't wait until the crowds ebbed. We had an absolutely wonderful time!!

1 comment:

DeGooyer Family said...

I agree about moving!! We're planning to see Harry Potter sometime this week - Brett can't wait!

PUGH UNIVERSITY

PUGH UNIVERSITY
Students currently enrolled