Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"TAG"

My good friend in AZ suggested a internet game of sorts. It was a challenge to google your name and the word "needs" after it. I did so and some of the results were hillarious and some of the results were . . . disturbing. I'd been warned. I chose my top ten to share with all of you then -"tag", you try it . . . but be warned, it can be disturbing!

STACEY NEEDS:

*A buddy . . . (sure, who doesn't??)

*to get rid of the mullet (excuse me? Wow, I've never thought of a mullet - - maybe)

*New shoes (Yes, yes, and YES!)

*You to help fulfill her Olympic Dream (Awesome - it would have to be to compete in a marathon of sorts! Just send money!)

*A hobby (Nope - just need time to pursue the ones I've got)

*Styling tips (I think the mullet one takes care of this)

*A New Laptop (Definitely YES!!! Then I wouldn't have to share with my kids, then again, I probably would. What's mine is ours . . .)

*To be locked up (Some days this sounds heavenly, some days I'm sure others wonder, but overall, I decline)

*To capture your attention from the very first word (YES! I've always had the dream to become articulate and effective in my verbal communication skills)

*To shave her back (No, no and NO! This one is definitely disturbing!)

There it is. I'm amazed at the things one can do with this modern technology to relieve some stress.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

These are funny....so glad you played along!

DeGooyer Family said...

This was hilarious!!!!!

The DeGooyer Tetrad said...

We had fun with this and shared it with all our friends. Mom had a blast too.

PUGH UNIVERSITY

PUGH UNIVERSITY
Students currently enrolled